DIY: A Space for Lace Earring Holder Tutorial
Posted on 20 March 2016
What You Need:
an old picture frame with a hanging fixture on the back
a piece of lace large enough to cover the entire hole of the frame
a glue gun
a pair of scissors
1. Remove backing, matting, and glass from frame.
2. Cut lace down to size so it fits in the space of the frame.
3. Glue around the edges of the inside lip of the frame.
4. Lay out lace to cover the back of the frame.
5. Press lace into edges of frame.
6. Glue down any edges that are not secure.
We hope you try!