Top Bun Tutorial from Three Bird Nest
Posted on 12 October 2014
2. Pull your hair into a high ponytail, don't worry too much about bumps, slightly messy works better.
3. Begin to twist your hair with both hands until your ponytail becomes taut and begins to coil.
4. Twist coiled hair around to form a bun and secure with a small clear hair elastic.
5. Pull at bun to make it larger and pin down any stray pieces.
6. Slip on your favorite headband and spray to keep in place.
7. Do a last look and adjust till its just the way you want it.
You can find the headband used for this tutorial at www.threebirdnest.com
Name It & Claim It 1/30/13 Winners
Elizabeth Cerrito - Spring ExciteMint
Kamille - Flutter You Doin' Here
Winners contact email@example.com with your address to receive your prize!