Looking for a job in fashion?
Want to LOVE what you do and have a team atmosphere filled with fun projects, creative minds and high energy? Well, we just may need to meet!
We are growing rapidly + doing some beautiful things. As such, we are looking for talented, entrepreneurial spirited people that will bring their energy and hard work to the table. The right people will have a great attitude, and most importantly – passion. You must be someone that is not just competent but have the capacity to be the best at what you do – a person with an entrepreneurial mind that can bring creativity and a unique ability to not just think outside the box but create a box that doesn’t even exist.
If you are looking for a challenge, an opportunity to be on the ground floor of something great, this just may be the next step in your career. What we can offer you is an opportunity to be part of an amazing dedicated team, a great environment + first dibs on the cutest clothing! So with that said if your first + biggest concern is about pay + benefits we are probably not the right employer for you at this time.
However if you are ready to embark on a beautiful journey, be part of the opening of our flagship shop, revamping our customers' shopping experience + not afraid to get your hands dirty in the process then you're probably who we are looking for! If this is you, please send a cover letter and resume to Jobs @threebirdnest.com.
Our immediate needs:
RETAIL STORE STYLISTS
This is a unique opportunity to take the lead on opening the company’s flagship store in Dublin, CA. SO EXCITING! We are looking for a results driven proactive stylists to be responsible for the overall store sales, cusomtper engagement and creating a positive brand experience. The successful candidate will be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage staff effectively.
- Assist in developing business strategies to raise our customer pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc)
- Be a shining example of well behavior and high performance
- Leadership Skills: Ability to keep your employees motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions. A successful manager is a good leader.
- Time Management: Ability to work with multiple employees across several shifts, coordinate visiting these employees when not scheduled to work the floor. Ability to create effective and efficient schedules, order supplies and write reports. Time management is essential to make sure everything gets done.
- Decision-Making Skills: The buck stops with you. Whether it is dealing with employees, management or vendors, you will have to make decisions that affect the company. Having the ability to make hard and fast decisions is crucial to your success.
- Speaking and Writing: Retail Style Therapists do a lot of communicating. This might be in front of a group of employees, or in a meeting with management or just connecting with your customers. Great verbal communications and writing skills will help you in any of these scenarios.
- It is critical that the successful candidate has the ability to treat all people (senior executives, employees and customers) with equality and respect.
- Ability to merchandise products for maximum effectiveness and salability.
- Proficiency in the use of Apple devices and computers
- Friendly, fun, trustworthy and easy going personality are a must
- Desire to work in a team-oriented, flat organization where everyone pitches in to get the job done
- Love of fashion! Previous fashion industry or online retail experience is a plus
email jobs (at) threebirdnest.com with your resume, position you are applying for and what makes YOU a unique fit for our brand!